Snow Effect

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Why I Hate... # 10: Little Kids

You know what I hate?

Little kids.

They are honestly the most obnoxious little assholes in the whole bloody world. They're loud, annoying, violent little brats and I hate every single one of them.

For example, I was waiting in line at Wal-Mart, when some little brat with his mother standing behind me started screaming and crying because "the line was too long".

SUCK IT UP, YOU LITTLE DOUCHE.

GOD. I HATE THEM.

SO. MUCH.

Another example, One halloween, when I was like, 12, some asshole kid came up, KICKED ME IN THE CROTCH and stole my candy.

Little kids are the worst.



                                                               

11 comments:

I am a child molester and i dont apprectiate you talking shit about little boys, i love taking them from behind and later on killing them and mutalating their dead bodies. it get's me off. thank you for your time.
sincerely
A motherfucking rapist

You, sir, are a moron.

I completely agree with this. I HATE LITTLE KIDS. I want to stab their faces.

Ouch!That must have hurt . Pika , whoever you are I agree with you.

YEeeeeeeshhhhh!!!! You know the guy who says he's a paedo, up top on the message board? yeah, well frankly he's a motherfuckin' creep and i think he deserves everything he gets!

Oh shut up,you cocksucker

A little kid BROKE MY BLOODY WARHAMMER 40K NO ONE
BREACKS MY WARHAMMER WITH OUT A FIGHT
+ little kids/demons from hell call you names
well little kids call me Tara >:( my name is
FUCKING TOM!! >:(

Post a Comment